Motivation Monday: A week of new meals

Last week's resolution was rough.

If you're guessing that I went over my $20 limit, you're very much correct. Turns out, spending only 20 bucks a week on extras is a challenging task - especially if the week you choose to be diligent is the same week you get accepted into grad school (EEE!!) and have to prepare for the snow.
Needless to say, there was some celebrating. There was some spending.

Some of the celebrating.
Some of the snow day-ing.
With this being said, the resolution was helpful in awakening my eyes to just how quickly purchases throughout the week add up. I'm not giving up. I'm hopping back on that $20 horse this week (and many more weeks after) - feel free to join. Seeing as I've spent the past few days snowed-in, this week should go accordingly...


Motivation Monday Week 3: A week of new meals

Food isn't extra, right? No way. As a non-Italian, dating an Italian, I get spoiled with some of the yummiest dinners on a weekly basis. It's a hard life. Cooking comes so naturally to him. In fact, half of the time, he doesn't even need to look up recipes (*mind blown*). Must be those Italian genes.
Me, I'm completely content with my ever-so-frequent bowl of quinoa or oatmeal 'n berries. There's always the occasional Pinterest-meal-date-night and it usually turns out pretty darn good.
I should definitely continue to work on expanding my cooking knowledge.
That's why this week, I vow to cook up one (or two), new, healthy meal(s). Who's with me?

*My Italian, if you're reading this, get ready for a scrumptious date night.



Want to see what I make? Follow Twenty-Fit & Fab on Instagram - @twentyfitandfab 






No comments

Back to Top