Fourth of July beverages and snacks


Time to break out the red, white and blue decorations and let those Stars and Stripes fly high... 
It's Independence Day, y'all!  


I'm a huge fan of the Fourth. Not only does the day include patriotic festivities, such as a 5k fun run, crab cookouts and fireworks over the river, but it also calls for a little family reunion! Since my brothers and I are all grown-up, we're no longer just a bedroom away; instead, we cover quite a bit of ground (L.A., Philly & Harrisonburg). Recently, it's become tradition for us to reunite during the Fourth weekend at our favorite, little "rivah" bungalow. I cannot wait -- bring on the billowing laughter and epic times by the water! 


In honor of the patriotic celebrations to come, I found it necessary to post some festive (yet scrumptious) snack and beverage ideas. So, I put my Pinteresting skills to work and compiled a few healthy, festive options that are perfect for that Fourth of July party you're hosting or attending! Simply remember: moderation is key. 



1. Something sweet: The recipe 





2. Something fruity: The recipe




3. Something meaty (and a staple for cookouts): The recipe




4. Something for the side: The recipe




5. Something {alcoholic} to slurp: The recipe




Happy Fourth, everyone! 

No comments

Back to Top