Motivation Monday: making time

Confession: I missed last week's Motivation Monday.

Senioritis has officially hit me like a brick wall. By this, I mean that I'm getting really great procrastination practice in this semester. Example 1: I had all the intentions of writing a post last Monday, but as the end of the day grew closer, so did the deadlines for literature bibliographies, essays and morning quizzes. No, the workload certainly hasn't slowed down this last semester as I was thinking it would. Yes, I've certainly lost my urgency to complete assignments a week in advanced. I'm sure many of you have been feeling this too.
It's a new week — together, we shall power through.

This past weekend included a much needed Pennsylvanian getaway with my love. Each day was filled with awesome company, amazing food and quality downtime. Fresh scenery and real meals... what's not to enjoy? It felt so nice getting out of the college bubble for a bit. Sometimes, it seems nearly impossible to just stop thinking about everything on that checklist that needs to be completed and have downtime to do/be with the people you love. It definitely is possible.... you just have to pencil in time for it (the irony). Join me this week as I vow to make more time for things I enjoy (like this past weekend), but don't always seem to have extra space in the day for. 


Can I just do this all week?
A short, but sweet post (because that pesky checklist calls).
Comment below with how you manage to squeeze in downtime throughout the week. :)

No comments

Back to Top